Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Weird

We usually do not watch TV while we are eating. But since Cal was in the middle of a program (Sid the Science Kid, his new favorite) and actually said he was done eating so that he could watch it, I offered the suggestion of sitting in the high chair (which even Isaac no longer uses). He thought it was a great idea. Isaac had fun, too.
My dogs trampled my cucumber plants about a month ago and I thought they were completely gone. Cal found a small part of the plant and it traveled right up our fence without me even knowing. I was really excited because we found three cucumbers only a couple days ago. I always heard that cucumbers could travel up, but didn't realize they have a mind of their own. How fun. (The big one was actually stuck because it grew inside the fence. Eric, my strong man, managed to get it out.)