Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My Roller skating party... finally

To celebrate (again!) me turning 30, we all went roller skating a couple weeks ago! It was very... interesting. The crowd was surprising- eclectic, normal but weird (since, after all, they come every week to skate around in circles), independant (we were the only ones who insisted on skating with eachother).


Jess and Lisa

Laura and Sara

Sara Jo
Lisa and Me- that's my leg stretched up like that.
Me and Emily
I'm going a trick here. Front heel, back toe. I'm amazing, really. Another trick as many Ooooh and Aaaah.

Sarah and Laura- The pregos who came even though they couldn't skate. What faithful friends.
Jess and Lisa again
Jess and Mo- Mo is a mother of one of Cal's classmates. She is extremely hip, cultured, friendly and cute.
Lisa and Emily
Come on the train and ride it.

PS Aren't my friends seriously gorgeous?