Saturday, April 05, 2008

Minnesota Zoo/ Ergo Carrier

We went to the Minnesota Zoo today because of the amazing weather. This zoo is sort of unique- it doesn't have a lot of exotic animals like giraffes and elephants. But it's really amazing- lots of space for the animals. They have a Farm Babies exibit right now and we spent most of our time there. You will see a lot of fake animals in these pictures. I'm not sure how that happened.

Here we are going through the cow area. I had Isaac strapped to the front of me with this Ergo carrier, which I got a couple weeks ago. I love it!


Isaac and Cal loved the tractors.
So did Eric.

Calvin climbed up into the fake chicken coop and stuck his head out of this hole. He didn't know that there was a painted chicken on the other side until we looked at the pictures on the way home. He was pretty amazed.
More fake chickens...
Isaac crashed as we were walking back to the indoor tropical area. We strapped this hood onto him to hold his head in place. Isn't this thing awesome? Eric kept saying "Poor little dude." But I was sort of jealous of him.