Monday, April 14, 2008

The Minnesota Zoo again

In honor of Mado's birthday, we went to the Minnesota Zoo with Laura, Mado and Elias (her babysittee) and Sarah, Atticus and Dietrich. All these photos were taken by either Sarah or Laura since I am a forgetful lady.

I do not understand this picture. Cal doesn't do this face. But it's hilarious.


This is a kimodo dragon. I was just telling Laura what I was reading about them, "They bite their prey and inject poison into it so they eventually die. The kimodo dragon sniffs it out with their tongue and finds it." While I was reading this, the KD was flicking it's tongue in and out. Then Laura yelled, "Look, Leah" as it was chomping down on a bird and swallowed it whole. Ewwwwww.
Sarah's photography skills:
The older kids liked riding in the wagon. Laura hauled them around.
Birthday Girl
We got to watch a dolphin training and everyone loved it. Even tired Isaac, who will never sit still, settled down once he saw the dolphins.
I've taken other moms' advice by dressing my boys in matching obnoxious colors. :) Thanks for the t-shirts, Mom!