Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Memories

This has nothing to do with my boys, but I went through my memory bin yesterday and found this poem written by Tanya Hutton (now Blumenfield) in 1995. I can only hope that my poems back to her were half as awesome.

The tears you shed bring life up on the prolipitory glands in your eyes.
You're an inspiration to birds with your graceful dances (especially when you get an A on an Algebra Test!)
Please, shout forth your great wisdom
And make use of the vocal box in your larynx!
Sing about the beauty of your earlobe
Let not the trouble of the Algebra section 9.2 dismay you.
Stand up and rise, for you are tall (I can't see over your head, please move).
And let these closing words remain forever engraved in your mind-
"Call me tonight."

Your friend 4 -->,
T for Tanya