Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Finally some Xmas photos

After the pictures I added some commentary. The pictures are in threes. I can't get it to look right. I realize this is confusing, so don't read it if you can't handle it.


This is how the evening started out. Both kids were dressed and happy.



3 (meaning third picture in this series). Becky and Cheryl got me this crazy hat.






1. Becky wearing her matching crazy hat and Harry Potter glasses.
2. Richard and Kari (looking thrilled with all her gifts)



1. Becky and Cheryl
2. Cal wearing the pirate set that the girls got him. I put this picture in because I like how Becky looks in the background. So stylish.
3. Isaac is now shirtless. Every time he got mad, I would strip him.

















1. Ike and Uncle Scott
3. Brother Jason (and Aunt Stef)






1. Cal was like this after about 3 presents. He couldn't take it.
3. Cheryl got two awesome vests.




1. We all pitched in and got my mom and Tom an ipod and a ... um, what's that called again?
2. I'm not sure why Isaac's lips look so swollen. Ha.
3. Our last attempt to make Isaac happy. Naked and eating.


Next year, I propose that we let the kids open their presents and then after they go to bed, we get to have some fun.

PS. Barb, I still need some pictures from you!