Sunday, January 10, 2010

Loneliness and Neediness

I don't want to put dates on here, but Eric has to go out of town for work pretty soon from a Sunday through a Wednesday. I'm pretty nervous but am grateful we live in a day and age where I can use the TV to help me get through the days.

Here's how you can help:

- Come visit if you live far away. Take off many days from work so that you can come up here and help me work. And then I can take a nap while you cook our family food and play with the kids.

- Invite me and the kids over for dinner. We are very happy eating leftovers, grilled cheese or frozen pizza. We just like the company. And keeping busy.

- Come to my house for dinner. I will cook something fabulous (probably not, actually).

If you are interested in dates, email me and I will let you know. Thank you, support group.