Monday, November 09, 2009

Pump it Up

This place, Pump it Up, is pretty insane. For $6/child, we can run around on bouncy things for an hour and a half. We don't go much because there are so many free things to do around here, but the kids absolutely love it. We've been twice and both times, I have gotten hurt. Both times have been on the slide.

Here's Ike. He looks terrified, but he totally held his own. Aunt Becky.

There I am right before I toppled to the side and skid my head and knuckle along the crease. I still have the dang rug burn. And it really does burn.


But my kids had fun. Cal's bruise is still there from 9 days ago. I guess I didn't post a picture of that, did I? I took a video but blogger wouldn't post it. I'll try again later.

Beck and the boys during the much-needed snack time. Since my kids are never not hungry. Except at dinner. When I work really hard to make them a nice meal.