Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Full Moon

We are working on modesty in our home. Tonight, our friend, Ru, spent the night. I asked her to get into her pjs and a moment later, I found Isaac pointing and laughing at her naked booty (she was completely nude). I apologized to Ru and told her that in our house, we think booties are funny. I helped her get in her pjs quickly while thinking "Oh, crap. I hope Rachel's not mad at me." Then I hear from Cal, "Look Ike." I turn around and see him with his pants and underwear down just enough to show his bare ass. I said, "Calvin. I've told you before. When you are an adult, you can decide if you want to moon people. But while you are a kid, you may not moon people." He replied, "But Uncle Jason did it."

Back story note: My brother mooned a tourist boat full of people on vacation. With Calvin and Isaac present.