Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Upset on Chesapeake Bay

We are at my aunt and uncle's today. Calvin and Isaac are having so much fun playing with their cousins (my cousins' kids). This morning, they were running around the house playing hide-and-seek, playing outside in the pool and we even got to eat cake for dessert after lunch.

After the cake, the kids ran off again. I realized I hadn't seen Isaac in a while and started calling for him. Nobody had seen him. I ran outside first to check in the pool- no Isaac. Basement? No Isaac. Bedrooms? No Isaac. Finally cousin Kasey looked out the side window and yelled, "I see him. There he is!"

I ran outside and the neighbor lady asked, "Is this your little boy?" I still didn't see him, but responded, "yes." She said, "I almost called the cops because I've never seen him before." I was, of course, embarrassed, but asked, "Umm... where is he?" She looked around and said, "He was just here." I finally heard a little voice and asked, "Did he go in your house?" She walked up her deck and inside her house and gave a little laugh, "Yes, here he is."

He came outside, naked, holding his swim shorts. With snot all over his face. I said, "I'm very sorry" to her. Isaac said, "I peed" to me. After a series of questions, I found out he peed in her yard (not in her house, thankfully).

The End.