Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

I have much to be thankful for. A seemingly small thing, but first on my list, is that Isaac is sleeping in until 7:30 (rather than 5:55)! Can I get a woo woo?

I didn't take many pictures on Thanksgiving, but my mom did (mom?). Here's what I got.


Brad, Sarah, Atticus and soon-to-be Deitrich (still in Sarah's belly) had us over for Thanksgiving dinner. It was really great. The food was so good and we all went home very full and happy.

I had to put both of these pictures up since Sarah looks so good in this one, but Atticus doesn't. And vice versa about the above picture.

Cal looking drunk as usual. I cannot get a good picture of this boy. He's holding all of the music sheets and was acting like he was reading the music and would sing Twinkle Twinkle. The music sheets are actually of a hymn that we all sung while Sarah played the piano. She admits it's cheesy, but we all loved it.


As soon as Isaac realizes someone has food, he runs toward him/her. Jason fed him French Silk Pie, which he loved.