Sunday, November 04, 2007

Happy Birthday, Isaac!

Isaac's birthday was October 27th, but we were unable to celebrate until this past Saturday. We had a very small group of friends over to enjoy our son with us. Isaac, although he wouldn't take a morning nap, had a great time while diving into his cake, crawling through his tunnel with the other boys and opening presents.

I was reminded, once again, how much I need a savior. I know that sounds cliche or trite or both, but I had such a hard day and had to use self-control in order not to kick, punch, throw or shake things/people/children. The party was great, but before the party, Isaac screamed for 1 1/2 hours, not taking a nap and after the party, Cal wouldn't take a nap. I was exhausted and mean. And then I hated myself even more for being so angry on the day we celebrate Isaac's birthday.



Anyway, here's the fun photos (my memory card was full half way through the party, so I'm waiting for my friends to send me their pics. More to come. hint hint):



Before everyone came, Isaac had to eat (of course):