Saturday, October 13, 2007

Child Prodigies or Children Prodigy

Isaac climbs up onto the edge of the jump-0-lene to play the piano. It's one of his favorite things to do (play the piano- not go through an obstacle course to get to it).

Calvin has gone from writing "CLA" to "CALVIN." Then he started adding more letters and said that he was writing "Rescue." I have no idea why. Does he think he's a fireman? Or does he think that you all will see this and see that he needs to be rescued?

He has been loving his letters, as you know. Sarah J. asked him the other day, "Calvin, what does the word 'blocks' start with? Ba Ba Blocks?" As I was saying that he hasn't yet learned that letter, Cal yells out "B!" I was so impressed, so on the way home, I asked him, "What does the word 'crackers' start with?" He said, "Cra, Cra... CREE!"


These are the new Vans my mom sent Cal. He really loves them and I think they are pretty dope, as well. This is Cal giving the thumbs-up sign about his rocking new shoes.