Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lives away from Cal and Isaac

My mom and Tom came up to rescue me from myself. As a mother of (only) two, I seem to be going crazy. So, thank God that we have family who can come when I whine "Moo-oom, I just need a couple days away!" Cal had an amazing amount of fun, Isaac did great and didn't even need me to come home to nurse him, and my mom and Tom enjoyed themselves immensely (is that safe to say, mom?).

Eric and I stayed in St. Paul one night and then headed over to Minneapolis for the other. We walked around the cities, went to the Science Museum to see the exhibit "Pompeii" and slept in! We also had a chance to see two paperview movies (Fantastic Four (my dumb choice) and Evan Almighty (very good)).

Tom and Sally, Thank you thank you thank you for giving me the opportunity to miss my boys. You are wonderful.










The candid shots I took.











Eric wasn't too thrilled about taking this one of me. "These are always boring," he whined. Well, I think I proved him wrong, don't you?

The last one was taken in front of "The Nook," a hole in the wall bar/grill. They are said to have the best cheeseburgers in... Minneapolis? The U.S.? The world? Can't remember. Anyway, Babs (Barbara Streisand) even ate here and she even has a booth. Eric thought the cheeseburger was great, but I wasn't too impressed with the chicken sandwich.