Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cancer sticks and other things...

Madeleine and Cal- eating blueberry bars and playing in water

Meatwad loves the water


Laura and Meatwad- Laura is Mado's mom. She is always so helpful with Ike. He gets into everything and she is always rescuing him out of trouble.

I didn't realize he looked like such a hillbilly until I saw the pictures...


Cal picked up a couple sticks at the park. He said, "I will put these in my mouth and blow out steam. It won't hurt me. It's not yucky." Thanks to my sister, Becky, and step-sister-in-law, Kari, for smoking on vacation.



Isaac has been standing alone for a second or two, sneaking by me to climb a couple stairs, and opening doors to find anything he really shouldn't have (but I'm too excited that he's occupied to take away): dvds, books, cards, etc. He's finally getting his first tooth.