Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Jas and Stef visit

My brother, Jason, and his wife, Stefanie came last weekend. We had so much fun. I took the boys to a birthday party on Saturday morning while my brother played Rock Band and Stefanie cleaned my house (she even cleaned out my fridge!). Jas and I went to the mall during naps. Then we all hung out. Our friends Laura, Isaac and Mado came to babysit while we went to eat awesome seafood for three hours. It was great. (Thanks, Joslins!)

















Have you ever seen anything more hilarious? Stefanie told Cal, "I'm going to go dress-up. I'll be right back." Yes, that's her- the sheriff. She used mascara for the beard and even came up talking in a southern accent telling Cal he was "gonna do time." Isaac didn't know who she was and Cal couldn't stop staring and smiling.