Sunday, September 07, 2008

30

This is the only picture we got. Laura picked up the cupcakes and had a little mishap. It was Jacob's birthday a couple weeks before, so we decided to let him share in my glory.


My 30th birthday was Saturday and here are the highlights of my birthday weekend (in no particular order):




1. My amazing husband surprised me by having Giordano's Pizza overnighted all the way from Chicago. We shared with our friends and everyone seemed impressed with the deliciousness.




2. We couldn't find a babysitter Friday night, so Laura and Isaac volunteered to watch our kids at our house. They are good people.




3. We caught two of our visiting friends in traps. They will poop in our cupboards no more.




4. Spa day. Again- amazing husband. Massage, Facial, Pedicure. Aaaahhhh.




5. Roasting s'mores over the stove because it was raining outside.




6. Playing Citadels with our old small group (shout out to Anne, Joe, Brad and Sarah).




7. Laura and Jess took me to an amazing breakfast place. Colossal Cafe. Go check it out.




8. Sleeping in Saturday AND Sunday (Eric gets major props for the weekend).




9. Almost winning in kickball tonight. Then a couple brought cupcakes to share in the delight of me turning 30.




10. Art by Sarah Johannsen