Thursday, February 07, 2008

Isaac- circa 15 months



*I finally took Isaac to the doctor for his 15 month appointment. I'm a little late and I didn't do his year appt. The doctor asked, "So, why didn't you bring him in for his 12 month?" I said, "I forgot." He asked, "Was there something going on that made you forgot? Was it a stressful time?" I said, "Yes. Life is stressful."
*Isaac is 25 lbs; 7 oz. and 31 inches tall. 50% for weight and 60% for height (Chad, you better check that for me). So, he isn't such a meatwad at all anymore. sigh.
*Ike loves my smoothies- I've been including green beans and the boys can't even taste them. I'm a sneaky genius. He is also signing a little more (thanks to Lisa who let us borrow some signing books)- he knows "hat," "ball," "light," and "more." But he won't perform. He'll only do it when he wants to.