Monday, July 02, 2007

More laundry



Isaac looked so dang cute in his little sweater vest outfit that I made Eric take a picture. My mom actually made this for Cal for his second Easter... Isaac's wearing it almost a whole year earlier (although, to be fair, it was a little small on Cal). Isaac weighs over 20 lbs and eats like a maniac. Tonight, he had almost an entire yellow zucchini, peaches, rice cereal and some mashed chicken.




I couldn't get a good picture of this. Isaac was in his basket with some toys while I was making dinner. Cal climbed right on in and started talking in parantese (you know- a really high, baby voice): "Hi, there! Are you playing with my Silky with me?! Are you? Are you playing with my Silky with me!" I love it. They are such good friends.

(PS For those of you that only have one kid and are tempted to have another based on my Oh-so-cute brother pictures, let me tell you- I haven't been able to put up the pictures of me trying to feed both kids at the same time, while yelling at the dogs to be quiet, while cleaning up an "accident" on the booster seat, trying to stay hydrated all at the same time.)