Sunday, September 06, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mommy!


It's Leah's birthday today! She's loving, patient (with us), sweet, fun, honest, serving, creative, active, funny, and really good at Skip-Bo. What's not to celebrate? We love you, Leah.

Here's a list of things the boys said they like about their Mom:
  • She is fun
  • She plays with us
  • she takes us to Luke and Ella's house
  • She takes us to Molly's house
  • She pretends she's a monster
  • She reads stories to us and does the voices
  • She makes funny faces sometimes
  • [insert breath between every word when reading this] - She takes takes me to the big tractor and I go inside and I ride in it (Ike)
  • [insert breath between every word when reading this] - I I I like presents and pictures and candles (Ike while looking around the dining room)
  • Sometimes she sings and dances around goofy
  • She plays Mr Potatos Heads with us
  • She makes us good food.

This list is good and all, but what would you put on your Leah list?