Sunday, December 28, 2008

Xmas pictures

Christmas at the McElroys...
I don't think I took any pictures during our time in Chicago. However, my mom just sent me these from Christmas at the McElroys (Barb, if you send me your pics, I promise I'll post them!).
Here's Scott (Tom's son). Eric and I got him the hat and book. He said that he didn't know he was a hat person but that this hat is now "his thing." We were proud. Eric's goal with presents is always to buy someone something that they never knew they always wanted.


Ike with a headlight on. He looks like a creepy pirate, though.


For those of you that don't know, Tom had a small speaking role in the Dark Knight. He got this fancy screenplay (script) that included his lines. (From Richard and Kari, I believe.)



I saw these in Target and shouted out how cool they were. Becky and Cheryl got them for me, but they weren't exactly comfortable. I had jeans on under these- that's why I look so lumpy (ha).




My boys climbing all over me.



Becky, Cheryl, Richard, Kari, Eric and I thought it would be funny to bring this over-priced wine-filled knight to Tom and Sally as a present. Unfortunately, Tom never got to see the thing with any wine in it.






Eric, me, Jason, Stef. I'm holding a present from Stef, who's known for superior present-wrapping skills.


Aunt Becky, Cal, Me, Ike. Eric got Isaac to say "Booger Becky."

The girl cousins. Rachel, Sarah and Kristy are my dad's brother's girls. Our families were really close growing up and we still do xmas together.




My mom and Tom. They just celebrated their 9th anniversary together.
Cheryl and Becky. Cheryl asked for sweater vests for xmas and ended up getting five. Jason shouted, "This is the vest Christmas ever!" I still think it's funny.



Tom's boys, Scott and Richard, with Richard's wife, Kari.




Stef is obsessed with I Love Lucy and Golden Girls and this made her "Christmas complete."

Scott and Ike

I like this picture because it looks like I was actually helping put this 1000 piece jellybelly puzzle together. I think I got about 15 pieces total. Eric was the master. What a dork (anybody that can do anything better than I can is a dork).
Ike and Grandma Sally. Isaac has been an all-around happier baby since he's turned two. He loves to talk, do things himself, play with trains and trucks, and wrestle.

I don't think we've ever gotten a picture together. Here's the first, I guess!