Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Lake Nokomis Beach Day

We all met at Lake Nokomis yesterday for a very fun morning. All the kids seemed content most of the time and it was hot enough for the adults to wade in.



Beach Babe Hannah

Calvin and Sammy- I think they may have been getting into trouble here. Maybe throwing sand or something?
Lisa with Matthew, who loved the sand toys.
Jess, not wanting to get too close to her wet boy, Freddie. This tube was a huge hit among all. Isaac wanted to hog it.Isaac not looking too happy about sharing with the girls.Me, with Isaac, Mado and Hannah
The girls- Hannah, Emma and Sasha



Mado, trying to be happy with the spiderman tube rather than the big orange one. It didn't last too long, though.
This snorkle occupied Calvin for at least an hour. I told him that I would buy him one of his own and he said, "I would like a red and pink one. If you forget, I will remind you."

Post-nap the same day. Still wiped out.