Sunday, March 16, 2008

Brrrrr

My friend, Laura, has convinced me twice this week that it "is beautiful outside" and that we should get out. One time, it was 32 degrees and the next it was 36.


At the park- we walked there and I about froze my booty off. Laura brought hot chocolate for us (made with whole milk... mmmm) so that was my favorite part.



These next pictures are of Minnehaha Falls. There is only a small part of the falls that is thawed out. It's really big although it's hard to tell from this picture.Calvin with his substitute dad- Isaac (Mado's dad). Eric was at a coffee shop doing some catch up work, so we needed a stand-in. I forgot a hat for myself and had to wear Calvin's. And yes, we don't have jackets on. I believed Laura! (Although the boys had three shirts on and two pairs of pants.)

This is my artsy shot of Laura, Mado and Isaac (we call him Big Isaac). When we were all done, Calvin said, "That wasn't that much fun." It was pretty darn cold and he didn't get to really play at all. My boys are so mistreated.