Friday, January 19, 2007

Crib Drama

Cal has been fighting naps all week. He goofs off in his bed for hours. He throws all of his stuffed animals, blankets and pillow out of his bed, sticks his hand through the bars and yells, "Help, mama! I'm stuck!" and just talks. Yesterday, he started whining/crying and I ignored him thinking he just wanted out. I walked by his room a half hour later and he was still whining. I went in and his leg was stuck inbetween the bars. It took me 10 minutes and a jar of vaseline to get him out! He was crying the whole time. It didn't hurt him when his leg was in there, but it hurt him to try to get him out since his knee was too big.

Ike has been a pain, too. He has been needing constant attention at night. Brad and Sarah babysat him last night and despite my prayers, he kicked it up a notch for them. Thank you, Brarah! We had a great time and are so grateful for your friendship! (You, too, Rods! Thanks for taking Cal!)

Yeah for bedtime battles!